Statistics / Analytics
Created on 28 July, 2023 • FAQ • 1 minutes read
In order to track the number of scans of your QR code and other essential data, you need to create a dynamic QR code that includes a dynamic link. To access the statistics, log in to your account, click on "Shortened Links," and then select "Statistics" for the relevant link. By using a dynamic QR code associated with a link, you will be able to access the following tracking and analytics information:
- The number of scans performed, along with corresponding dates and times.
- A comprehensive overview of the QR code's performance.
- Data related to the entries generated by the scans.
- The countries where the scans were performed.
- The cities where the scans were conducted.
- The sources of acquisition for the scans.
- The devices used to scan the code.
- The operating systems of the devices used.
- The browsers used to access the QR code link.
- The preferred languages of users who performed the scans.
- Any UTMs (campaign tracking parameters) associated with the scans, if applicable.
We hope this information will enable you to thoroughly monitor the performance of your QR code. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.